The Ignite Personalized Learning Middle School of Dallas ISD – scheduled to open in the fall of 2018 – is joining forces with Relationships First® to bring Safe Conversations® to their school. Through this new partnership, Dr. Michael Gayles, school founder, will be collaborating with Christine Román, Principal, at Cristo Rey College Prep as a mentor school for program modeling and effective implementation of Safe Conversations.
- Special Event: Safe Conversations Thanksgiving
- Safe Conversations Leaders Attend Advance Content Support Sessions
- RelationshipsFirst™ Welcomes the New Dallas Chief of Police
- Helen LaKelly Hunt Speaks at SMU for Women’s Equality in America Lecture
- Safe Conversations at the Mayor’s Task Force on Poverty