Relationships First is in its third year of facilitating the three-day Viva Freshman Orientation Program. One hundred and forty students are being introduced to Safe Conversations and how to apply soft skills in the classroom and workplace. The topics being covered are: Note Taking and Engaged Listening, Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication, and How to Give Zero Negativity Feedback. The program has been upgraded and is having a tremendous impact.
- Special Event: Safe Conversations Thanksgiving
- Safe Conversations Leaders Attend Advance Content Support Sessions
- RelationshipsFirst™ Welcomes the New Dallas Chief of Police
- Helen LaKelly Hunt Speaks at SMU for Women’s Equality in America Lecture
- Safe Conversations at the Mayor’s Task Force on Poverty