On August 15th, Relationships First visited Cristo Rey College Preparatory School, introducing their new Faculty and Staff to the Safe Conversations process as they started the 2017 school year. They are an excited and engaged group of educators who aspire to have meaningful impact on the students and families of Cristo Rey.
- Special Event: Safe Conversations Thanksgiving
- Safe Conversations Leaders Attend Advance Content Support Sessions
- Relationships First Welcomes the New Dallas Chief of Police
- Helen LaKelly Hunt Speaks at SMU for Women’s Equality in America Lecture
- Safe Conversations at the Mayor’s Task Force on Poverty