Since July of 2015, Relationships First has partnered with Cristo Rey Dallas College Preparatory School to deliver Safe Conversations into the classroom and among faculty and staff. Our workshops were deposited into the Cristo Rey Family for the 2016-2017 school year last month. Twenty-two students participated on their day off, in the first SC 2-hour teen workshop ever hosted, focusing on Zero Negativity. Concurrently, twenty-eight faculty members were guided by Dr. Harville Hendrix through a Communalogue on a topic of student participation in group conversations.
- Special Event: Safe Conversations Thanksgiving
- Safe Conversations Leaders Attend Advance Content Support Sessions
- Relationships First Welcomes the New Dallas Chief of Police
- Helen LaKelly Hunt Speaks at SMU for Women’s Equality in America Lecture
- Safe Conversations at the Mayor’s Task Force on Poverty